Acquisition in four steps
Preparation: define the project.
- Visit the customer’s site.
- Obtain the play area measurements, take photos.
- Analyse needs and limitations (age group, space available, budget, project timeline, etc.).
Design: build the project.
- Develop a proposal.
- Transfer information to our technical services.
- Develop a surface development and play module installation plan.
- Make checks against the CAN/CSA-Z614 standard.
- Prepare plans and estimates, as well as 3D views.
- Prepare submissions.
- Present the play area development project.
Decision: conclude the agreement.
- Make final adjustments to the project.
- Select play structure colours.
- Prepare project execution schedule.
- Sign documents.
Final phase: complete the project.
- Delivery and installation.
In most cases, customers prefer to have us manage the entire project, as a “turnkey” project, which may even include maintenance service and periodic inspection of playground modules.
However, we have all the flexibility needed for those who want to take on greater responsibility themselves, i.e. to install the play modules and structures themselves. In this case, on request, we can advise you on the surfacing required and supervise the installation to provide you with the assurance that everything meets standards and is safe.