In the before/during/after trilogy, all three components are essential. Jambette considers it a duty and an honour to treat children’s playground modules as “living” installations that must be taken care of. How? By being present and ready to take action at any time, and even anticipating incidents. This ongoing and preventive presence is both our vision and definition of after-sales service.
Play module delivery and installation are the responsibility of an expert team whose role is to monitor the entire process, to ensure that everything unfolds in perfect compliance with the established agreement.
More specifically, the team’s role is as follows:
Communicate with you to plan product delivery;
- Ensure products can be tracked during delivery;
- Synchronize the installation;
- Coorinate the participation of subcontractors, as needed.
- Provide preventive maintenance service (Sentinel);
- Provide ongoing assistance after your purchase.