ANTIMICROBIAL paint for all Jambette equipment; a first in the industry!
Jambette is most proud to announce this first in the institutional recreational equipment industry: all coatings (paints) now applied to Jambette equipment have antibacterial and antiviral properties.
Public facilities are conducive to the accumulation of microbes that can cause bacterial or viral infections. At Jambette, however, we believe that play time should not be a source of concern.
Safety is important to us
In the face of today's challenges, including the spread of new viruses, increased sensitivity to allergens, and the prevalence of various conditions related to immune system dysfunction, Jambette makes a point of actively seeking solutions to make life easier for users of its equipment and offer them maximum health safety.
Features of antimicrobial coatings used at Jambette
- Silver Ion Technology: Silver (Ag) has long been known for its antimicrobial and antiviral properties;
- Broad-spectrum activity against bacteria, yeasts and moulds, and viruses;
- Long-term activity and multiple antimicrobial mechanisms.
Ingredients with antimicrobial properties are incorporated into the paint recipe itself. The use of disinfectants is thus greatly reduced or no longer really necessary*.
A safe and eco-friendly technology
- The technique is approved by Health Canada and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and has been used in the medical field for several years;
- The goal is to prevent illness and thereby reduce some of the burden on hospitals;
- The desired outcome is a healthier population and reduced health care costs.